A scraper conveyor will transport the bulk material using carriers which are positioned between the parallel chains. The bulk material is then moved along the conveyor base. The conveyor speed will dependant on the following: bulk material resistance, wear behaviour or required cooling time for hot material. The material will generally be transported in the carrying run. Therefore the transport of highly heterogeneous bulk materials is possible without any problems.
Fields of application
- Reception station to unload trucks with walking-floor or tipper for secondary fuels, BRAM, fluff, etc.
- Discharge conveyor from reception station, connecting conveyor for waste wood chopping, structural material, wood chips, shredded materials, flakes, coarse coal, ash & slag, waste sludge.
- Wet slag extractor for glass, slag etc.
- Cooling conveyors for hot granular materials, ashes and slag.
- Horizontal and vertical transport.
The scraper conveyor essentially consists of the following parts:
- the wear-resistant, drop-forged link chain with a pitch of 142 mm as standard construction (other pitches are available)
- replaceable base, made of highly wear-resistant materials, such as Hardox, cast basalt, stainless steel
- conveying troughs manufactured in a modular steel construction
- feeding and discharge chutes can be incorporated into the conveyor trough or in the drive station
- return station
- drive unit can be either variable speed or fixed speed